Welfare & Safety Checks for Nursing Home Patients
Caring Eyes Visitation supports families and their loved ones in nursing homes, long-term care facilities, assisted living, and hospitals. We help lessen the risk of nursing home and facilities neglect and abuse. We help seniors and those who love them with funeral pre-planning and Medicaid Spend Down.
Before Considering a Nursing Home:
Let’s Talk About Medicaid Spend Down
Do you have a loved one preparing to enter a nursing home? Do you know someone who needs to Spend Down? We help navigate Medicaid Spend Down through Funeral Preplanning in an irrevocable funeral plan and/or trust. We can help you and your loved one’s protect their assets. Let’s talk NOW! 312-899-6440
Welfare & Safety Checks for your Loved One
More than 50% of nursing home patients do not have relatives nearby.
30% of nursing homes experience some form of neglect and abuse?
Sadly, only about 20% of nursing home abuse cases are ever report.
We’re Here Because Our Seniors Matter!
We are nursing home welfare check and patient safety advocates for the elderly; and we are so much more. We provide senior care audits, funeral pre-planning, and funding solutions. We help put families like yours at ease.
We believe an independent third party is necessary to help lessen the risk of nursing home neglect and abuse.
We are there when you cannot be, whether it is because of work, distance, or you simply need a break.
We help families like yours worry less about the care of their loved one.
Our Senior and Elderly Welfare Checks assists families with loved ones in nursing homes, long-term care facilities, assisted living, and hospitals.
What is our Caring Nursing Home Visitation Service: We offer caring, personalized, routine, safety and welfare checks in nursing homes, long-term care, assisted living, and hospital facilities on behalf of families.
If your loved one is convalescing in a nursing home or needs a welfare/safety check allow us to be of service to you during this most delicate and challenging time.
We have a 21 check point proprietary system. We know what to look for, and we know the signs of neglect and abuse.
We visit when you cannot.
Through our Welfare Safety Check Service, we help lessen the risk of nursing home neglect and abuse.
Call NOW 312-899-6440!
Learn about some common signs of nursing home neglect below.
- Ulcers/pressure sores often called “bedsores“;
- Use of chemical restraints (sedatives) and overmedication;
- Injuries and falls due to a lack of supervision and attentive care by staff members;
- Lack of hygiene (including lack of baths for residents);
- Dehydration and Malnutrition;
- Injuries due to attacks by other residents;
- Verbal abuse;
- Failure to provide medical treatment and follow-up care to residents.
- You will never be with your loved one 24 hours a day, and even if you could this would be very unhealthy.
- The less time you have to visit your loved one, the more at risk they become to neglect and abuse.
- Abuse in nursing homes, assisted living residences, and even hospitals is very real. Many caregivers do not realize this until something tragic occurs.
- Everyone needs help during this time, and we are here to help you.